Top 10 Fitness Gifts 2021
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
A warm root vegetable soup which is perfect on a cold winter's night.
Write a review
- 1 large organic butternut squash
- 1 large organic white onion
- 1 quart/liter of vegetable broth
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 ½ tbsp of coconut oil
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Slice the squash in half and remove seeds
- Slice onion into long strips
- Place squash and onions on two roasting trays and coat them in coconut oil, rushed garlic, and a pinch of sea salt
- Place squash in the oven for 35-45 minutes and the onions in the ovens for 15-20 minutes or until onions are roasted without browning
- Remove from oven and let the squash cool. Put one cup of the vegetable broth in the blender and rest in a large pot on the stove and gently heat.
- Once cool, peel off the skins of the squash and put the squash in a blender with 1/3 of the onions and a cup of the vegetable broth. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the puree and the rest of the onions in the vegetable broth and stir.
- Season with a pinch of sea salt and/or pepper.
- If you prefer to have a complete puree then blend all of the onions.
K's Perfect Fitness TV https://www.ksperfectfitnesstv.com/