Top 10 Fitness Gifts 2021
A delicious and nutritious protein rich breakfast.
Write a review
- 2 Scoops vanilla protein powder (I use Nature's Sunshine)
- 2 Organic medium eggs
- 1/4 Cups of unsweetened almond milk
- Coconut oil
- Your favorite fruit topping - strawberries, blueberries, rasberries
- Mix protein powder, eggs, and almond milk together in a mixing bowel until you have a smooth fluid consistency. If it seems too thick add a little more milk, if it is too runny add a bit more protein powder.
- Heat a pan on medium temperature so you can melt a thin layer of coconut oil.
- Pour your pancake batter into the center of the pan and then swirl your pan around so the batter in even.
- Let it cook for about 1 min until the bottom side is lightly golden. Then flip and cook on the other side for another 30 sec-1min.
- Top with your favorite fruit and serve.
K's Perfect Fitness TV https://www.ksperfectfitnesstv.com/
Thanks for the recipe – just what I was looking for! Tried it today and it’s perfect for a regular shake alternative…
All the best,
You could also add a banana to the mixture and mash it as much as you like, also one tablespoon of oats to add more fiber.
The banana itself give a lot of flavour. I will try this recipe with the coconut oil, since i recently bought it and i’m eagger to use it as a healthier food option.