I absolutely love green juices!!! But why you may ask?
Drum roll……Green juices contain amazing natural multi-vitamins, are packed full of healthy nutrients and are easily absorbed by the body .
Remember when you grandma said eat your greens? She knew something…because all greens are alkalizing foods. Where as grains, legumes, dairy and proteins are acidic foods. In order to bring our bodies into balance we need to eat lots of raw green veggies and this can be hard especially if you travel a lot and are on the go.
So. there are 2 optimal choices.
- A fresh cold pressed juice. As long as it’s a vegetable heavy juice containing no more than one small piece of fruit. Otherwise the fruit sugar will go straight to your blood stream as the fibre has been removed. And it’s probably going to be a sugar overload…so it must be veggie heavy. If you don’t have a cold press juicer at home, there are many shops that offer cold press juices. They usually stay fresh for up to 72 hours.
- A greens powder. Green’s powders often contain exotic superfoods which have very powerful benefits. They’re quick and easy, no clean up needed, and you can make them anywhere. Just add to water.
I have tried many greens powders but I have to say I’ve recently come across one that I feel is worth sharing. It’s called Organifi Green Juice.
This one is so easy to use, you just add it to 12 ounces of water. It takes a little getting used to, but straight away it tastes clean, green, minty and a little sweet but definitely not like GRASS! If you’ve tried any greens powder before – you’ll know what I mean! On my 3rd day of drinking Organifi Green Juice, I had quickly grown to love its taste, especially when I added an ice cube to it.
I have now been drinking Organifi Green Juice every morning for the last 3 weeks and I feel more vibrant, energized and just have this extra bounce in my step. (I know, as if I needed it, but I do find my energy levels can dip when I’ve had an early start to the day and have done a big workout the day before.) 3 weeks ago, I was waking up and still feeling tired… but with the introduction of the green juice now I’ve been waking up feeling more excited for the day ahead, I have noticed an increase in my energy and feel clear headed.
So, I did some research on the ingredients in Organifi Green Juice to see if it was a contributing factor as to why I was feeling so good! These are its contents:
- Sea Vegetables- Spiralina and chlorella contain your B Vitamins, so are great to improve your energy levels and boost your immune system. Spiralina is also a nutrient powerhouse, packed with twice as much protein as spinach as well as antioxidants and nine essential amino acids. Winning!!
- Tumeric – anti-inflammatory so it’s a great natural pain reliever.
- Ashwaganda – lowers stress – when we lower stress we lower cortisol- when we lower cortisol we reduce belly fat!
- Monk fruit- which is total superfood in itself and makes the greens powder taste a little sweet. It is also an immune booster, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, helps with weight loss, reduces risk of cancer, helps to manage diabetes, protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- Coconut extract- helps to transport nutrients to your cells
- Beet juice power – nitric oxide – helps circulation & is anti aging
- Matcha green tea – calming and boosts energy – sustaining energy
This greens powder contains some pretty potent stuff. It’s a powerhouse full of superfood goodies which clearly has been helping me feel great.
If you are like me and live a pretty busy life and you want to feel your best at all times…this is definitely going to make a positive difference when added to your daily routine.
I love this quote by Drew at Organifi,
“At Organifi, it is our purpose to show you the healing and detoxifying benefits of natural plant life, so that you can overcome your biggest health obstacles, and live a life of happiness and vitality.”
Guys, I want you to feel your best, and live a happy and vibrant life. That is why I teamed up with Organifi to get you all 15% off your Green Juice. Just use my promo code: PERFECTFIT at the checkout. Click HERE!